HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CLUBS IN YOUR BAG?
· Do you know exactly what club to hit for every distance?
· Do you know the exact carry distance for each club?
· Do you know how much roll you are getting for each club you hit?
· Do you know how much backspin you are getting?
· How fast are you swinging each of your clubs?
· Is your launch angle increasing consistently as you move up in club selection?
If the answer isn’t “Yes” for all these questions, then you need to book a “GAP TESTING” session at The Golf Den.
Book your “GAP TESTING” session at The Golf Den. Let us show you how to do a thorough assessment of each of your clubs using our simulators. After conducting this assessment you will receive a laminated CLUB DATA bag card (similar to the one shown below) that you can clip to your bag that will provide you with the following information for each club:
· Total distance (including roll)
· Carry distance
· Clubhead speed
· Ball speed
· Ball spin
· Launch angle
· Maximum ball height